PLEASE GO THROUGH THE ADVERTISEMENT IN THE “ ADVERTISEMENT “ SECTION CAREFULLY FOR VARIOUS REQUIREMENTS/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I want to join CISF as ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial. From where should I get detailed instructions and terms and condition for recruitment in CISF?
Ans:The recruitment of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial are advertised in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar and leading news papers of country. You can get all the information relating to availability of application form, eligibility condition, physical standard etc from these News papers/periodicals as and when the vacancies are advertised and are also available at www.cisf.gov.in and www.cisfrecruitment.org.
2. I have applied as ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial in CISF I have not yet received my admit card. How can I get the status of my application ?
Ans:Recruitment is carried out by CISF. You should contact the Application Receiving Authority where you submitted your application form. (Details of Application Receiving Authority are given in the Advertisement.) . Admit cards will be dispatched once dates of written examination have been finalised. Information about the written examination will be given in the Latest Information part of this website.
3. I am resident of UP where should I submit my application for the post of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial.
Ans:You can submit your application to the Application Receiving Center of your choice as per details mentioned in the Advertisement for the post of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial.
4. What is the age required for recruitment of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial in CISF.
Ans:The age limit along with relaxations applicable are available in the advertisement.
5. I am resident of Haryana, whether I can appear for recruitment of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial in other State/UT.
Ans:The candidates can apply in any States and UTs irrespective to which they belong. For the purpose of conduct of written examination and other tests, the states and UTs have been placed under various Sectors. Candidates may submit his/her application to the Application Receiving Authority in the Sector where he/she wishes to appear for the recruitment. He/She will be asked to report to a venue in one of the States under the Sector.
6. What is the educational qualification required for ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial.
Ans:The Candidates should be intermedicate or 10 + 2 from recognized Board/University. The other essential qualification is shorthand & typewriting for ASI/Steno and Typewriting for HC/Ministerial.
7. I have passed 10 +2 from a board other then State/Central board. Whether I will be eligible for the post of ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial in CISF.
Ans:The educational qualification for the ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial in CISF 12 class pass from recognized board/university. The candidates who produce certificate other than the recognized State/Central Board they have to submit Certified True Copy of Govt. of India Notification declaring such qualification equivalent to Intermedicatec/10+2 Class pass for service under the Govt. of India. In case of failure to submit the same in spite of reminder in the admit card their candidature may be rejected.
8. Whether there is age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC for ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial.
Ans:The candidates may refer to the advertisement for relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC and other categories.
9. How do I send the forms?
Ans: All Forms (offline as well as online) complete in all respects have to be sent by post to Application Receiving Authority. Candidates are advised to send the same by Speed Post/Registered post to avoid misplacing of the forms. There is no provision for online submission of forms/admits cards.
10. How can I apply through the online recruitment form .
Ans:You can go to CISF website www.cisf.gov.in and www.cisfrecruitment.org and take action as per the instruction given in the online recruitment tab or as per the notice.
11. Whether only filling the online application is acceptable or otherwise.
Ans:No simply filling the online application is not acceptable. You have to fill all the information correctly in the application form and admit card and take print out of the same and forward the application form and admit card to application receiving authority along with all required documents and postal orders as mentioned in the notice/instruction.
12. When will the written examination will be conducted.
Ans:Dates have not yet been finalized. Candidates should visit “ Latest Information“ section of the website as well as at www.cisf.gov.in.